‘I’ve Had Sex In All 50 States'-Eva Mendes


Eva Mendes recently appeared at New York’s Mercedes Benz Fashion Week to promote her new line of fine bedding for Macy’s. During the launch party for designer Patricia Field’s upcoming line of “Sex & The City” inspired fashions, Eva randomly announced that she has “had sex in all 50 states.”

“A lot of it was on a road trip I took when I was younger,” Mendes said, going on to note the best sex took place in Arizona and Colorado. “maybe it was the clear air, or the quiet, or the endless sky,” she noted, “whatever it was, it was really, really good.”

And according to Mendes, the worst sex she had was in Alaska.

“I’d really like a do-over on that state,” Mendes said, before suggesting publicists at Alaska Air “sponsor a trip for me there for that purpose.”

I wonder what she was thinking... talking about sex.... trying to pretend to be scandalous... grabing the attention of media... Gross!

Via [Daily Stab]


0 comments:

Web Analytics