Christina Aguilera is ready for baby 2,3..... or more?


Christina Aguilera wants more children because motherhood makes her feel sexy.

The popstar, who gave birth to son Max Liron in January, told Extra that she "absolutely" wants more kids.

Christina also revealed the secret behind her post-baby figure was hitting the gym hard. She added to US TV show 'Extra': "I do some cardiovascular exercise. I do some weights.

She was amazed by the size of her boobs since she gave birth to Max. She told Us magazine: "It's kind of hilarious! I've never fit into an E-cup before. "I look at my husband and go, 'Guess what size this bra is?' And when I tell him, he's just amazed. We keep the tags that prove it, to look back for memory's sake!
No wonder she wants "more" kids! She just wants to grow her boobies more without breast implants!







Photos[Source]

0 comments:

Web Analytics