Kate Hudson voted as "The Most beautiful"

Kate Hudson voted as Kate Hudson has been voted the world's most beautiful person.The 29-year old actress beat out a slew of other celebrity beauties like Angelina Jolie, 32, Halle Berry, 41, and Jennifer Lopez, 38, and also the handsome men to top the annual list of the magazine’s in a poll of 100 most beautiful persons in the world ranked by People readers According to the magazine, Hudson was chosen as their cover model for the issue because of her ‘natural beauty’. Kate just embodies such an incredible natural beauty that is in vogue right now,' People senior editor Galina Espinoza explained on The Early Show.

But Kate, 29, says she hasn't always been bothered about looking good. 'I was a tomboy,' she tells People. 'I had three brothers. I was the girl with the dress on that always came back in the house filthy with scrapes and bruises. But I was always very girly. I had to be able to twirl so that my underwear showed.'

Do you think she is the "The Most Beautiful" , if not then who should be..?

0 comments:

Web Analytics