Celebs who had botox


Here are some celebs who have done botox and they have admitted this. Some regretted when they had a real bad experience, while some were just grateful that they have done it and never felt better. Can you name more celebs if I have missed to mention them...
LISA RINNA
The Dancing With the Stars alum, 45, who once admitted to getting injections three to four times a year, later admitted she went overboard.

SHARON OSBOURNE
"A lot of women [went] too far," the reality star, 56, has said. "If you take the natural lines out of your face, you look like you've been starched."

COURTENEY COX
"I've done Botox," the Friends alum, 44, has admitted. "And there were times when I thought, 'That was nice,' but I had one bad experience when I wasn't able to move my face for two or three months."

VANESSA WILLIAMS
"I certainly do Botox, which I definitely think that almost every woman that I know has imbibed," the Ugly Betty star, 45, admitted to Barbara Walters. "And it's a miracle drug -- no cutting, nothing -- and I love it!"

BROOKE SHIELDS
The Lipstick Jungle star, 43, has admitted to using Botox in the past.

LORI LOUGHLIN
The new 90210 star, 44, has fessed up to being a fan of the wrinkle eraser.

SIMON COWELL
"Yes, I've had Botox, but not in an obsessive way," the American Idol judge, 49, has said. "Then again, every guy I know who works in the city has had it now."

VIRGINIA MADSEN
"I have a dermatologist who gives me Botox very sparingly," the Botox spokeswoman, 47, told InStyle. "Actresses, admit it. Everybody knows you're using Botox. Just stop using so much of it."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, God! She looks like a frickin' blow frog!! Stop it! Stop it right now! Step AWAY from the Botox! Slowly put down that vial.....

Web Analytics