2009 New Year Resolutions of your celebrities


We all have our resolutions, wishes, strategies... for the new year 2009. Check out what your favourite celebs are up to:


BRITNEY SPEARS
"I would like to stop worrying so much because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. And to stop biting my nails!"
EVA LONGORIA PARKER
"To give up meat."
FERGIE
"It's always the same: to work out more and eat healthier. I'm trying to go organic, eat more raw." That explains as her wedding is only a few days away.

KIM KARDASHIAN
"Probably just to continue last year, which was to get in shape and stop eating sweets. I think I'm going to continue that because I broke it a little bit."
CAMERON DIAZ
"I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping."
ASHLEE SIMPSON
"All my focus is on my son. Every day, being a better mom and learning with him. It's an incredible experience."
JULIE BOWEN
"To have a healthy baby. Last year, my New Year's resolution was to run the L.A. Marathon, and I got up to 18 miles in my training and I got injured so you know what, I'm putting it on the list for next year."
KANYE WEST
"My resolution is to be as nice as possible to the press."


Source[Us Magazine]

0 comments:

Web Analytics