Angelina Jolie drug tape on sale!


Source tells the National Enquirer, that videotape allegedly shows Angelina Jolie snorting and smoking heroin has been offered for sale.However, this all happened years before she commenced her carrier.

She never actually made a problem about talking her young years and has admitted using hard drugs in the past.She once said, "I've done coke, heroin, ecstasy, LSD everything. I hate heroin because I've been fascinated with it. I'm not immune, but I won't do it now, at all."

The Enquirer's source claims the tape's owner is seeking $70,000. But video proof could damage her career and reputation as a charity campaigner.So her manager is actually about to take the case to a court, to defend Angelina Jolie family life, and carrier.

0 comments:

Web Analytics