Eva Mendes in Rehab

Eva Mendes made a quiet move to spend a few weeks at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah getting herself healthy. And in the subsequent weeks, she’s made steady progress.

She recently told press that she’s been “taking a break and having a good time” just lying low and relaxing. She commented, “The sun’s out again. It’s my time.”

And unlike her usual workaholic tendencies, the “We Own the Night” actress is actually content to put her career on hold for a bit while she gives herself some room to breathe.

“I’m actually taking advantage of my time off. You know, I had a film that was pushed, so I’m home spending time with my family, going to the gym and actually enjoying taking care of myself .... This year has been great for me because I’ve learned how to relax. The last three years have been amazing but kind of crazy. So I don’t know, I feel grounded. I feel really good.”

0 comments:

Web Analytics