A behind the scenes look at Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!


An invite behind the scenes to the filming of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; here’s what they had to say:

I arrived at Leavesden Studios just outside London where it looks like an old airport hangar from the outside (which it actually used to be!). When I went inside, the first person I got to talk to was none other than DANIEL RADCLIFFE! He looked so cute, smiling as he walked in to talk to me, wearing a grey v-neck sweater over a white collared shirt and a tie with the Gryffindor colors.

I knew right away that Dan was in character. He was so cute, laughing and semi-blushing when I asked him about all the CRUSHING that goes on in this movie. If you’ve read the book, you know what I’m talking about. But if you haven’t, don’t fret, I’ve got ALL THE SECRETS about the movie in upcoming issues of BOP and Tiger Beat magazines. I’ll tell you this much right now - Dan LOVES how romantic this sixth movie in the series is! “A kissing scene was filmed on our third day of shooting,” Dan tells me. He also gave me what REALLY GOES ON behind the scenes of the Harry Potter movies, like what the cast does for fun (I found out Emma Watson beat all the boys at table tennis), and what other characters the actors would want to play (Rupert Grint told me it’d be fun to be a bad guy like Draco Malfoy).

There are HUNDREDS of SECRETS that only I can deliver to you straight from the set visit today. I saw all the sets from the previous movies - including the Great Hall and the Gryffindor Boys’ Dormitory - as well as brand new sets built just for this movie, including Ron’s bedroom (part of the super cool and unique Weasley house set) to what the Inferi creatures are gonna look like (wait till you see the cave scenes with Harry and Dumbledore)!

I’ve also got mega interviews with Daniel, Rupert, Emma, Bonnie Wright (who plays Ginny Weasley), and newcomer Jessie Cave (the lucky gal who plays Lavender Brown, Ron’s sort of girlfriend in this movie).

Before I go (I have to keep some more secrets for now), here’s a little trivia. While the movie’s being filmed, it’s called “Champion,” to keep it under wraps until the release date.

Very, very cool - I’m sure we’ll see more of these reports as we go along!

0 comments:

Web Analytics